- Competitions in April are closing soon!
- Come See Our Display! :)
- Storm Jury ~ February Guest Speaker
- 2019 is going to be a great year!!!
Competitions in April will close Monday, 25th March 2019, 11:59 PM.
Entries can be made in the following areas:
- A Grade SetSubject Digital
- A Grade SetSubject Large Print
- A Grade Mono Large Print
- A Grade Mono Digital
- B Grade SetSubject Digital
- B Grade SetSubject Large Print
- B Grade Mono Large Print
- B Grade Mono Digital
- C Grade SetSubject Digital
- C Grade SetSubject Large Print
- C Grade Mono Large Print
- C Grade Mono Digital
All members are encouraged to enter.
by system account, March 23, 2019
by Gayle Harrison, March 5, 2019
We are very pleased to have the talented Storm Jury coming on Monday Feb 18th Prac Night, and she will talk about her interesting life as a Roller Derby / Sport photographer amongst many other genres of photography!
Storm says “My motto is not to photograph but to “Capture The Awesome”. This basically means I want people to see the photos and get the feeling as if they where there or it gives those little tingles as a strong memory is triggered”.You can see some of Storms’ amazing work at the site: http://photographicstorm.com
by Gayle Harrison, February 12, 2019
We are so excited to be finally moving into our clubhouse after 4 long years working so hard to achieve that it is now a reality! We’ve certainly had to jump through a few hoops, but so as not to rock the boat we just asked ‘how high?’.
Monday night, January 21st is our first meeting for 2019, which we will have 3 stations set up.
* Still life (inside)
* Light sheet (outside) to photograph bugs etc.
* February competition upload on club computer. For this (financial) members need to bring their February entries on a USB sized to the NEW sizing of 1080 x 1920 pixels saved in jpeg format, sRGB colour space. If you are entering prints please bring a jpeg of the prints on the USB as well sized to the above pixels. (Prints will not be judged from the thumbnail, but as a print on the competition night).
Bring your camera gear… camera, flash, macro gear if you have it… bring it all!
Looking forward to seeing you all!
by Gayle Harrison, January 9, 2019