- Dianne Osborne: August 19th
- Care of Your Equipment: Jason Buck~ July 15th.
- LIGHTROOM FOR BEGINNERS WORKSHOP with DARRAN LEAL
- Come See Our Display! :)
- Storm Jury ~ February Guest Speaker
We are so excited to be finally moving into our clubhouse after 4 long years working so hard to achieve that it is now a reality! We’ve certainly had to jump through a few hoops, but so as not to rock the boat we just asked ‘how high?’.
Monday night, January 21st is our first meeting for 2019, which we will have 3 stations set up.
* Still life (inside)
* Light sheet (outside) to photograph bugs etc.
* February competition upload on club computer. For this (financial) members need to bring their February entries on a USB sized to the NEW sizing of 1080 x 1920 pixels saved in jpeg format, sRGB colour space. If you are entering prints please bring a jpeg of the prints on the USB as well sized to the above pixels. (Prints will not be judged from the thumbnail, but as a print on the competition night).
Bring your camera gear… camera, flash, macro gear if you have it… bring it all!
Looking forward to seeing you all!
by Gayle Harrison, January 9, 2019